Saturday, February 12, 2011

Blocked intersections!!

Do Orange County Schools Bus drivers know how to not block intersections? Or yuppies that live on 419 who cross 50 to take their kids to Beast River High? The intersection by the New Old Cheney in front of MCDonalds is partially bad re-design since they put Walgreens and the other stores there. I am glad I can get milk cheap at Walgreens and Whoppers and Volcano Tacos closer to me now, but why no build around the existing roads? And WHY DON"T PEOPLE LEAVE A GAP!!!! I notice it all the time. It is bad across the street to trying to go to or leave Circle K from the 419 side. And the parking lot to Publix/Tractor Supply Center (Corner Lakes Shopping Center--that is another rant for another entry).

HEY YANKEES--GO HOME!!! If you are not going to leave, then FOLLOW TRAFFIC RULES AND DO NOT BLOCK INTERSECTIONS!!! PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO GO SOMEWHERE, AND IF YOU LEFT A GAP WE COULD!

Also might start another topic-but I saw YUPPIE ASSHOLES driving on peoples yards across the road at the ball field at BEAST River to turn around when they were leaving. I am thinkin about taking my truck with mud tires and sitting there waitin to see it happen again, then I will follow those INCONSIDERATE ASSHOLES home and U-turnin in their yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment